WXOpenFramework is a 100% object and open source ORM framework providing the basic tools needed to very quickly develop the business layer of an application, a website or a mobile application on PC SOFT's development environments.
These are internal components. If necessary, debugging is therefore very easy.
The set consists of:
- A project containing the internal components of the framework
- An example application
- A code generator which allows you to generate the classes according to the analysis of the project (Use the 'WXOpenFramework Desktop' model).
- No documentation is provided immediately.
- Framework is under LGPL license (can be used in all developments without restriction)
- No responsibility will be taken for the consequences of using this framework.
In order to better answer your questions, I suggest you join the WXOpenFramework community via Discord: