|Version 1.00Q of 05/15/2020:|
- Increased compatibility with many router models.
- Ability to enable / disable log files to save memory.
Version 1.00G of 04/27/2020:
- Fixed a bug that could occur when the computer has multiple network cards.
- Update of license terms.
- Addition of a demo executable.
Component allowing you to easily configure UPnP port forwarding on an Internet Box or a router from your applications with an option to automatically close open ports when the application is closed.
Current main functions:
- Obtaining modem / router information (Model, Serial number etc ...)
- Reading the External IP address
- Listing of UPnP redirects
- UPnP port opening and closing
- Automatic closing of UPnP ports opened by the application when it closes.
The use of this component is FREE AND UNLIMITED in TEST mode.
The terms of license acquisition are included in the archive.
A demo executable is available on our website www.softigest.com.
|Illustrations, screen shots|
|(To evaluate this resource, click 'Write a review')|
Is it possible to make a VPN with Windev?