dotConnection - Connection component to databases
- Fixed bug when creating an encrypted password of a user
- New basic Interface, according to the new entity dotnuts development.
- Revision of the API code (the code of the old API version is no longer compatible)
- Adding new features (eg. Define project languages and Provider)
- To see the API documentation, go to http://www.dotnuts-development.com/en/products/connecting-to-databases/
- To obtain a business license, go to http://www.dotnuts-development.com/en/products/connecting-to-databases/
- Fixed bug for MySQL connections
- Added the following features:
- Define possible languages ??of your project
- Define the types of possible server for your project
Version 1.00Ak :
- Fixed bug in the exportation data window
Version 1.00Aj :
- Fixed bug.
- Added type MongoDB (Containing the dll)
- Added the windows creating masks, import and export data (Under commercial license)
- Adding a Document API
- To obtain a commercial license, please wait. (http://www.dotnuts-development.com/en/products/connecting-to-databases/)
- Fixed bug.
- Added types, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle OLE DB access.
- For types, Microsoft SQL Server native or OLE DB access, it is possible to make a connection with Windows credentials.
- Added ODBC types.
- Possible to import SQL files for ODBC connections.
- Mapping the identification file and these sections for ODBC connections.
- Possible to disable automatic error handling files.
Version 1.00Aa :
- Select the type of database.
- Can activate the login window, with its file database.
- Can handle exception errors with a send window, the error dump, screen printing (editable), personal message by email.
- Automatically handles errors about files, duplicates, integrity constraints, editing files by analyzing, indexing.
- Adds a configuration file to the declaration of your analysis for the component, but also for your programs.
This component gives you the ability to choose with which database your applications work. Automatically manages error handling of files and encrypt selected files. A login window is also available to secure your programs.
For further explanations, go to the address below.
|Illustrations, screen shots|
|(To evaluate this resource, click 'Write a review')|
|No review or comment? Be the first one!|
|Minimum version: 01F180063c|